Contact & Imprint
If you have any questions, you can reach us at any time.
Company registration: FN 415298h, Court: Landesgericht Klagenfurt
VAT ID: ATU68693979
If you have any questions or concerns you can contact us at email@example.com.
We have a pretty simple approach to data protection and privacy, which can be summarised as follows: We collect as little information as we need to operate or improve the xamoom cloud. We will never ever sell or give away for free any of your private information.
Information we collect about you
Information provided by you:
- When you register any kind of xamoom account, you will need to provide your e-mail address, your real name, your institution's name, address and payment information.
- You will provide certain personal data if you contact us by e-mail, use any of the forms on the website, or contact us by mail, fax or other offline means.
- If you participate in any survey or provide us with suggestions you will provide certain personal data.
- You may provide personal data when you write a comment or contribute to discussions.
Information we collect automatically:
We may collect certain information automatically as the result of your use of the xamoom cloud or through the use of web analytics services. This includes:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device from which you access the xamoom cloud
- the GPS geoposition (discovered by Wi-Fi, GPS, iBeacons or any other means) of the device you want to access the xamoom cloud
- any search terms that you may enter on the website
- the time, frequency and duration of your visits to the xamoom cloud
- your device type, browser type, operating system and language settings
- information collected through cookies and similar technology (e.g. logon times)
- information regarding your interaction with e-mail messages, for example, whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded the e-mail message
How we use your information
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To give you the appropriate content you request at the moment you interact with a spot.
- To operate and to maintain the xamoom cloud as well as to improve your user experience.
- To seek your participation in surveys and to conduct and analyse the results of those surveys if you choose to participate.
- To provide you with technical support.
- To respond to you about any comment or enquiry you have submitted.
- To prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of our terms of service or applicable law.
- Your e-mail address will be used to send you service updates and notifications regarding your account and newsletters or marketing messages from the xamoom GmbH or its partners.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your machine to help the site provide a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this website and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Third party privacy policies
We use different services to enrich the user experience, enable sharing to social networks or help us to improve the overall user experience. All these services have their own privacy statements that we want to list here: